Given the ongoing emergency, we kindly ask our visitors to respect the following rules:
• use of a mask is mandatory during the stay in the museum
• use of hand sanitizers at the entrance of the museum
• respect the physical distance between visitors of at least 1,80 m
• the use of gloves to access the bookshop
• respect the maximum capacity of the museum
• respect the indications provided by the staff
• we encourage e-payments to minimize the handling of cash
Furthermore, note that access is prohibited for:
• visitors presenting one or more flu symptoms (breathing difficulties, muscle pain, cough, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, conjunctivitis etc.) or temperature above 37.5 °C
• visitors that, in the past 14 days, have had contact with people who tested positive for COVID-19
• visitors coming from areas at risk according to WHO indications
We recommend booking in advance to provide a safe environment for everyone.
Tel. +39 0575787023 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon.
From June 2 the Museum is open daily from 9.30 am to 1 pm and from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
Full ticket : €4.00
Reduced ticket: €2.00
European Union citizen aged +18| -26; Touring Club members
Free admission: Children under 18 years; people with disabilities; guides; teachers; University students and teachers; journalists; members of ICOM; Edumusei card
Discover the history of Anghiari and of the famous battle. Due to the anti-contact rules, guided tours are available for groups of 5/6 people at the cost of €30.00 (admission included)
Book and gift shop ; guided tours ; activities for families, groups and schools ; reference library ; meeting room ; wi-fi ; garden. Contact us for more information.
Purchase the card for access to more than 15 museums, historical and naturalistic sites. You can buy the card at the ticket office or online by clicking here.